Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Holy...

Sometimes I am overwhelmed by so much to do and so much to learn...

When my learning and moving are large I find it harder to be here and write it all...

In truth I cannot write it all...

A message was given to me several days ago that our work is to do what is doable. This is where I need to be...doing what is doable. Not doing everything or even doing the biggest thing. But doing what is doable. And when we do what is doable, we change everything...

I do not hear every message. I struggle in trying to remember every one that I do hear. But what is doable is to pause each day and write a message I am given, a truth attempting to penetrate my consciousness. This I can do.

~ ~ ~
I am holy.

You...are...holy.

Sacred.

Belonging to or coming from God.

Holy.

We are holy.

And when we lose sight of our own holiness, our behavior forgets to reflect that we are holy.

This is my message today. This is my meditation today.

I am holy...

1 comment:

Mark Walter said...

Nice site and thoughtful posts.

I agree with "Sometimes I am overwhelmed by so much to do and so much to learn... But what is doable is to pause each day and write a message I am given, a truth attempting to penetrate my consciousness. This I can do."