Monday, September 05, 2005

home offered in katrina's wake

it is a little bit scary...

interrupting my peaceful routine and opening my home to someone displaced by the hurricane...

accepting the responsibility of providing for another...

making this commitment...

but after deep thought and consideration, i have listed my humble home as available to share with someone in need...

it is not so difficult a choice, though...

for what is it all about, really, if it isn't about lending a hand...

photo posted with the permission of artist graham jeffrey

2 comments:

Mark Walter said...

Very generous, Diana. I pray heaven brings you just the person who is supposed to be there.

diana christine said...

what a lovely unexpected prayer you have gifted me. mark, i thank you for your beautiful light...