Wednesday, August 15, 2007

trust

when i was a little girl, i learned in mathematics that if it is true that a equals b and it is also true that b equals c, then it must be so that a equals c. i loved the little equation, and its rhythm became a spiritual truth for me. (i referred to this equation once before in a post in december 2006.)

i now read my words in yesterday's writing, my writing of courage. i wrote...if God is worth believing in, then God is worth trusting in...how can i claim belief in Him without trusting Him with my life?

we know it is true that God is Good, God is Love, God is Truth, God is Light, God is Life, and God is within my own self. is it not also true, then, that i can substitute any of these words that equal God and come to a greater, deeper truth? such as this...

if Good is worth believing in, then Good is worth trusting in...

or

if Love is worth believing in, then Love is worth trusting in... and... how can i claim belief in Love without trusting Love with my life?

i trust Love...

i trust the Truth, i trust the Light, and i trust Life...

and then...

i step into the Unknown, knowing if i am worth believing in (after all, God and the Universe are within me), then i am worth trusting in...and i trust Me with my own life...











photography by permission
graham jeffrey

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with all ...but life at time is unknown you tend to be afraid

How starnge

Knowing all that you might have a tiny fear

Nasra

Theo said...

peace dwells in this equation of thought.

Namaste'

diana christine said...

hi nasra...yes, fear will be with us sometimes. i say make friends with the fear, welcome it, give it gratitude (for in truth it has been our protection at times), and hold it gently and lovingly. resist it not.

i say hello to my confusion, to my uncertainty, to my fear, for they are part of my walk and part of who i am.

thank you for your comments...i am delighted to see you in my world. you have been faithful even in my much absence....

diana christine said...

hi theo. you are a gift. i take pleasure in visiting you from time to time and in drinking from your poetry waters, and always enjoy seeing you here. thank you.

i return your words to you and that of Namaste....